- At Maison d'Hotes Le Bouzet, credit cards are accepted.
- We advise you to take out both cancellation insurance and travel insurance.
- All prices include the use of the swimming pool, bed linen, towels, kitchen towels set and cleaning.
- Bed linen = fully made bed with duvet and pillow
- Towels = 2 bath towels, 1 beach towel and 2 face flannels
- Kitchen towels set = 2 kitchen towels and a washcloth per stay
- Small pets (max. 2) are allowed, provided that they do not disturb the other guests and only after conferring with the owner
- Check out on the last day before 10.00 am
- Maisons d'Hôtes Le Bouzet is not responsible for any kind of loss, theft, accident, damage or physical harm done by or to tenants of the accommodation
- Use of the swimming pool is at own risk. Please pay attention to your children. Maisons d'Hôtes Le Bouzet cannot be held responsible for any harm or damage whatsoever.
- The swimming pool is prohibited to animals.
- In case of damage done by tenants to the property of Maisons d'Hôtes Le Bouzet an appropriate compensation shall be due and this compensation will be taken from the deposit.
- Although the house will be cleaned after you leave at the end of your stay, you must leave it fairly clean and tidied. All items must be put back in their place. Do not leave dirty dishes. The dishwasher, refrigerator and bin must be empty. Waste, glass and paper must be taken out. If you don't abide by these rules an extra cleaning charge of €50.00 may be incurred.
- On the day of arrival, you are welcome to check in from 3.00 pm. In case we are still busy cleaning, you will be greeted with a smile and a glass of wine or beer.
Maison d'hötes Le Bouzet
In the sunny south of the Ardèche you will find 4 brand new holiday villas with all possible comfort and built around a large swimming pool with a sun terrace and pool house.